The classic among guided tours. Covering Barcelona. Get to know Barcelona’s eventful history by hearing anecdotes and little stories.
In general terms: the earlier you start, the less pushing and shoving you will find, allowing you to better enjoy Barcelona’s beauty.
2 hours from 13 euros p/p on * – 4 hours from 25 euros p/p on *
* with eight or more participants
With a larger number of participants the price per person will lower. Smaller groups, individuals? – see prices
Also possible: 3, 5 and 6 hours or more. However you wish! Of course you can change the quarters from time to time using public transport or taxi to unterstand Barcelona’s differents facets better.
some of the possible tours
- Barri Gòtic – the Gothic Quarter. Old walls reveal their secrets – more information – The ideal introduction!
- L’Eixample – the city’s extension. A quarter shaped by Gaudí and his famous colleagues – more information
- El Raval – the suburb. The many faces of Barcelona – more information
- El Born – around the church Santa Maria del Mar – more information
- Picasso’s Barcelona – in the footsteps oft the genious painter – more information
- Montjuïc – more than just Olympic venues – more information
- Perfume – on the traces of The Story of a Murderer – more information
Or what would you like to discover?