We go by bike where you can really ride safely. In the historic centre this is mostly not the case. But Barcelona is so much more than only narrow alleys. Discover the many faces of Barcelona.
3 hours from 20 euros p/p on *
* with eight or more participants
Longer tours are also possible. With a larger number of participants the price per person lowers. Smaller groups, individuals? E-bikes?– see prices
Discover Barcelona by bike, e.g.
- L’Eixample – so much more than just Gaudí – more more information
- Parc de la Ciutadella – fortress and universal exhibition – more information
- Barceloneta – the old fishermen’s quarter is getting hip – more information
- Montjuïc – where F1 cars once were racing – more information
Or what would you like to discover? The Olympic harbour, the new exhibition site, the Gràcia neighbourhood?
Please remember: of course it’s also possible to go by bike in the historic city, but not anytime and anywhere. Allow us to suggest suitable tours for you.